Profile picture for Lucie lou

REMOVE

How can I have the pictures of my house removed from your site. My house is Not for sale. Front  and back yard are in view. Please remove direct view of my house.
  • January 28 2011 - East
  • 0

• Ice L.Zillow
Hi Lucie lou -

Are you referring to the photos uploaded to your home or the satellite imagery?

Hello. Once you claim your house, I think that you can remove the photos yourself. Go to your home page there is a yellow "edit" pencil under the main house photo.  Once you claim ownership, you should be able to "add/edit photos" with a link in that same menu.

@pakcricket There are instructions here from Zillow to remove your make me move. Hope it helps.

Profile picture for pakcricket29
my house show in move me for a while. how can i remove that. i think i was working with household finance and used that email to set up that acct but we dont have that acct anymore. please advice. thanks ali