REal Estate Questions? Ask me...

• April 11 2012 - Spokane
  • 0

Welcome to Zillow.

Question one:  have you read the Good Neighbor Policy yet?

Question two:  why not contribute to a discussion to show your expertise.   We'd love to see more opinions. 

My opinion is it is a more than reasonable time to purchase a lot of real property. I am buying some more rentals.

With rates this great and prices this low, where else could I get this kind of return on your money?

I manage my own places. But that is not too difficult. I slip into overalls, get paint all over me, mess up houses, my hair and my life. When water is added to the equation an amazing thing occurs. I actually become hydrated, clean and I am grateful that I could do something that will contribute towards our retirement. I can hardly wait to retire. I don't know for sure if I ever will. But I have hope.

I would rather cook delicious veggies, work in some soil and fuss around our place making efforts towards tremendous nutrition, write a book, plan some great vacations, visit some great places, read some books and eat some bon bons for sure. Heck, I think I will make my own ice cream and roll it up into something imported that melt in your mouth. On the other hand. I cannot afford the calories. Rats! What a fantasy. I could have come up with a much better fantasy. Keep it clean - WHAT IS IT YOU DREAM ABOUT IN 10-12 YEARS?
ASKING ALL 50+ YEAR OLDS ??????????????????