RMLS?

When I listed my FSBO home on Zillow, I saw a link to also purchase a listing with RMLS.  Now I can't find that link?  Any help?  Thanks!
  • June 04 2012 - US
  • 0

The RMLS is the regional listing service for Washington and Oregon. There is a side for home buyers to shop and one for agents who belong to the listing service.  The listings actually are currently for sale unlike the kinds of sites like Realtor.com that have mainly old expired listings that are essentially "bait and switch" ads.

I do not think that Zillow directly lists on RMLS. You can purchase a flat fee listing option with another company like flatfeeMLS.com. I have seen links to them on Zillow in the past, but you would have to contact them directly to ask about their service.