Rate LockI locked in my rate for 45 days about a month ago at 5.35%, as you can see interest rates have droped. My loan officer told me on friday I could have gotten a rate of 4.81% if I wouldn't have locked it in early. I have asked my loan officer if there is anything I can do. She has told me the other thing I can do is cancel my rate right now and wait 30 days to lock in a new rate. Does this sound right? Thanks for any helpMay 24 2010 - Dublin00YesReport a ProblemProblemSelect oneOffensive contentIrrelevant contentSpam (pure self-promotion)OtherDetailsYour emailPlease enter a valid email address.Submit CancelContent flaggedWe will review this content. Thanks for helping make the site more useful to everyone. To learn more, read Zillow's Good Neighbor Policy.We're sorry. This service is temporarily unavailable. Please come back later and try again.