Profile picture for Whittier1

Re: incomplete representation of my home for sale

Hi everyone & happy new year to all.  Checked zillow.com for homes in Tucson, Az, for sale and the aerial view that came up did not show your "arrow" highlight as I moved my cursor over my neighborhood.  San Clemente neighborhood arrows indicate only 3 homes available, completely omitting my listing on Whittier St. 
  • January 09 2010 - San Clemente
  • 0

Zillow gets it's info from county records which when current are incomplete at best.  A Realtor has access to many sources for information.  Each agent has his/her favorites, plus the "standards."  This is why Zillow recommends employing a Realtor and creates this wonderful venue for us to interact with the public.
Since Realtors are reseaching homes day in and day out, they are just a little better at it, thats all.
Good Luck

Dear Whittier:

Hi, Happy New Year to you too! I love Tucson.

Zillow's records wil not be as up to date as the MLS that a Realtor uses showing properties available for sale. Zillow is good to get a general idea however. Some of the homes listed on Zillow have already been sold.

A Realtor can provide you with an internet portal that will always be up to date with homes available for sale within your desired search area, with as many search criteria met as you wish. I do not charge for this service or the other agents that I work with. Simplest and best way to go.

Take care. Ask if you have any questions.

Regards,
Jeff
Jeff Masich
Arizona Homes and Land