Read details below!!

I don't want to get notifications unless they are in my price range...I keep getting notifications for rentals I am not interested in. I want to stop that. My price range is 6000k tom7500k per month...Please help me alter searches so I stop getting notification for $900m a month on up....It should start at 6K...
  • June 02 2013 - Russian Hill
  • 0

Best Answer

You can go to "My Zillow" and click on saved searches to find searches to edit.

Profile picture for Outer Banks N C
I think I am confused with what you want.

6000k is $600,000 and you want a rental? That would be a HUGE house and you can go up to 7500k which is $750,000??? a month ??? Then you say you want $900m and up which is $900,000,000 and up. Are you sure you understand what the  k and m mean?
K = 1,000
M = 1,000,000