Profile picture for Willadean

Real Estate value?

I am looking into buying a home. I heard today on the news that there was a place on this website that I could go to to compare what homes are being sold for, as to the asking price. This would help me determine how low I can go. I understand the norm is usually 5-10% below asking price. I would like to know what is happening in my area.

• April 27 2010 - Roswell
  • 0

This site is not as reliable as the media says, I would contact a local Realtor and ask them to pull comps on the house you are interested in- then go from there- Days on Market, # of Price reductions, etc. can also help determine how low of an offer you should make.