Real estate agent -- advice please?

Hi everyone,

I have a feeling this may insight some flaming but I was wondering if I could email a real estate agent and pick their brain a bit. I'm debating becoming a real estate agent. And yes, I know, it's crazy in an over saturated market. However, thats why I want to talk with someone in the field.

Thanks in advance

• June 12 2012 - Sunnyvale
  • 0

I'm confident there are plenty of local brokers that would love to have the conversation with you.   A good place to look might be the local want ads (just because they're advertising looking for new agents).   

I don't think that is crazy at all. Many agents are happy to discuss the good and bad with people thinking about becoming an agent. You could call some local agents and ask them if they would mind talking to you for a little bit about the business.

Having a mentor in RE is very helpful and many who started in RE are happy to share their insight with those just starting out. Get the information that will help you decide if you want to pursue this field and good luck!

Profile picture for aracz
Happy to talk to you about it. Please feel free to call or email.

Arpad