Profile picture for beantown41281205

Real estate fees in Metrowest Mass

I am going to be selling my house in the next 9 months or so and am trying to fid out what the typical realtor fee would be in this area for the seller? Any help would be appreciated.

• October 12 2012 - Maynard
  • 0

Profile picture for Roxanne and Team
There are no "typical" fees and we cannot, by law, comment on what another Realtor may or may not charge. Suggest interviewing a Realtor based upon their expertise in your particular town.
I do alot of work in Maynard and have sold many homes in Maynard. I have a long list of happy past clients and would be happy to meet with you personally for a professional market value consultation.
Roxanne
Roxanne & Team
Keller Williams Realty Boston NW
617-966-7699
roxyhomeskw@gmail.com
www.BostonNWRealEstate.com