Realtor's: Let's help each other out, looking to give Referrals

Obviously Zillow is a wide platform with many agents.  I am also looking to expand my book of business and would like to find other Realtors out there to add to my Referral network so we can support each other.  Current states I am looking to meet are New York, Florida, West Virginia, Massachusetts, and New Jersey.  I have had referral opportunities in the past in these areas and am currently looking to forge reciprocal relationships.  Key factors that I am looking for are experience in working with investors, distressed properties, and perhaps even bilingual.  Traditional buy and sell agents are great as well, just thought I would be more specific. Looking for a well rounded professional that will take great care of my referrals. Let me know if anyone has a need in the Northern Virginia area (this is where I work exclusively so that I can serve my clients better). 
  • December 13 2012 - Fairfax

Hello Danielle!  I am a bit closer to you.  I am a realtor in Maryland.  I am available for any buyers/sellers you may have that move across the line! 
Regards,
Natascha
  • August 15

SoCal- All agents are able to get referral fees for clients moving out of their jurisdiction. It's a service provided and always optional. That does not mean we don't work for it which was the intention of the thread. If I am going to refer a client of mine out of state, then I want to know who the person is. I always interview the other agent to make sure they would be a good fit. You ask your doctor for a referral to specialists when you you need one. It's the same concept.

Kind of a stale thread, but, as long as it's being resurrected...

Nice. Great to know us consumers are handed off as fee-producing-commodities with such careful screening of the referred REA.

Profile picture for Rickneptunerealty
 Hello Daniellle,
 I am always available here in Va Beach,  and ready to go.  Just let me know if I can ever be of assistance !  I will keep in mind you are to my north. :)

Hi Everyone! I posted the same thread interest here recently! Great idea. 
I'm in San Diego, have 10+ years experience and would treat your referrals with the utmost professionalism and care. I offer a generous referral fee. Would love to connect and maybe even meet in person  one day. Please reach out!

Profile picture for DebRoy

I am in Florida, and work with investors as well as Distressed properties,I
am a CDPE agent and work work with everything, I am located in West Pasco Florida area. I have people moving to and from Florida all the time.

Profile picture for StuartSantana
I am out in California (I haven't had any business needs in Virginia yet) in case you wish to save my contact info.  I would be more than happy to work with your clients out here if the opportunity arises.

Best wishes from So-Cal and good luck