Profile picture for BelindaGoodwin

Realtor; Responding to un-educated comment by realtor. I am educated, but not in real estate. Have q

A Realtor made a comment referring to someone as "uneducated". If referring to me I AM EDUCATED! Not a Realtor. Do have questions. I saw on the NEWS that the Menlo Park area closest to FaceBook should also benefit from the value increases. We have not sofar. Homes in this area have been remodeled, added on, and well kept. How could any of us get in on this value increase if only by a little?  It is puzzling how some refer to us as the Belle Haven neighborhood when we have been listed as Menlo Park, CA 94025 over 50 years. Realtor made an untrue comment about blogger being "un-educated." Please respond. Thanks.

• June 18 2012 - Menlo Park
  • 0

Profile picture for BeckonsAttore
Belinda, if you are educated then why would you feel the need to state so? Why make this little thing matter and blow it out of the water so? By the way, even the educated, in more cases than not, are in fact uneducated. Just getting that out there. And besides, most realtor's that I've come across seemed uneducated, but in fact were more or less shy, uncompetitive, or very inexperienced. Though, not uneducated. And the[deleted by Zillow moderator. Please see our good Neighbor Policy for posting guidelines] on the other hand, very unexpected and well educated.