Realtor in North central/west GA who handles homes with acreage (5 or more)

I want to contact a realtor in north central-west GA (Atlanta area, but somewhere within 60 mi of Atlanta) who specializes in homes with acreage.  I want at least 5 acres and no more than 15.  My price range is between $50,000 and $100,000.

Does anyone know of a realtor in that area who either specializes in homes with acreage or handles lots of it?

Can anyone offer other suggestions that would help me zero in on something?  I mean beyond doing the standard searches.
  • December 11 2013 - US
  • 0