Profile picture for jdmeine

Realtor photos are from before we owned home-want to replace w/new pics but can't delete the old?

We have our home on the market, but the photo's on Zillow are from when the realtor had it listed prior to our purchase and we've done a lot of updates. I can add photo's but not delete his old ones. I'd like the photo's to reflect how the house looks now...thanks!
  • May 09 2009 - Bokeelia
  • 0

jdmeine -

You won't be able to remove photos uploaded by another person.

Please check your property and view the changes as I have already removed the photos for you.

Thanks.