Profile picture for lc0922

Realtors with real estate investing experience in Greater Los Angeles, CA

Hi

My husband and I have started to get into real estate investment and are still relatively new. We gotten some education and training, researched and studied on our own as well. We want to focus on the area of Monrovia, Los Angeles (Glassell Park, Mt. Washington, and Eagle Rock), and other up and coming areas, so is hoping to find local realtor with investing experience and knowledge of the area to work with.
We are looking to build a long term relationship with a realtor who is patient in working with and educating new/novice investors.

If this is something in your area that interests you, please let me know.

• July 31 2014 - Azusa
  • 0

Congratulations on the start of your new endeavor. Depending on whether you want to fix and flip or hold long-term rental properties, real estate investing is by no means easy but it can be rewarding. Finding properties to flip has gotten much harder, especially in the Los Angeles area.

My partner and I do work half the time in the western San Gabriel Valley (Monterey Park, San Gabriel, Rosemead as well as Arcadia, Duarte and Baldwin Park) so let me know if you have any questions about Monrovia.

Best of luck!