Profile picture for dpadanyi

Rec'd PA lenders (Montgomery Cty) allowing first time buyers to use tax credit toward purchase?

• June 10 2009 - Horsham
  • 0

Cubby,
not sure which home you're looking at, but if the price is more than 80K, let me know the details and I can help you out, ok?

Take Care,
Debbie

"Sellers' Assist is Always Available!"

Call me if I can assist you further!

Take Care,
Debbie

If you fit all the other parameters, you could ask for a seller's assist, but it would have to equal no more than the balance of closing costs.  Frankly, this is a great question, because I am not sure.  I'll check into it and see, and get back to you here.

Take Care,
Debbie

Profile picture for cubbysweets
Please let me know if this also mean that i am able to use this toward buying this particular home at the full price plus asking owner to help with closing

As I understand it, the 8K  Homebuyers Tax Credit can now be used toward closing costs. You must be a first time homebuyer, which means not having owned a home for at least the last three years;  Qualify for an FHA loan, which allows you to invest a downpayment of 3.5%. 

I work with a mortgage broker who can tell you more (at no charge).  Call me!

I wish you the best in your new home search.
Take Care,
Debbie