Profile picture for The LaPeer Team

Recommendation for a real estate coach?

I'm looking for recommendations for real estate coaches because I'm trying to decide it that is the next right step for me. Anyone who I talk to within their organizations is a pretty good saleperson. I don't want that. I wan straight answers. Anything you have to tell me - good or bad - is greatly appreciated.

• March 27 2012 - US
  • 1

Profile picture for DrewMeyers
Check out Darin Persinger. productivityjunkies.com

He's a straight shooter. He's been a friend of mine for a couple years now, but I have no vested interest in his business or make any money by referring someone to him.

Profile picture for govagent1
Fire away.  I have 35 years in lending and Sr. VP of two banks and started two mortgage companies.  I have been a broker since 1974 and own two real estae compaines.

I just may be able to help you.

[E-mail deleted by Zillow moderator. Please see our Good Neighbor Policy]

Profile picture for thecrouchteam
Hi Cindy

I saw your post here on Zillow and wanted to reach out to you.  Please check out my coaching website at [removed by Zillow moderator].  I would love to talk with you about the coaching I can offer.  If you're interested in scheduling a time to talk please email me at [removed by Zillow moderator] Here is a copy of my bio for your review as well.

[removed by Zillow moderator]