Profile picture for Blue Nile

Red price boxes on search map....?

Why "red" for both "pending" and "price reduction"?  I realize that the reds are not the same, that the "price reduction" red is slightly darker, but it doesn't help to find the price reductions when they are so close in color...

Why not use "green" for price reductions instead?  Or use "yellow" for the "pending"?
  • August 28 2012 - Pasadena
  • 0

Profile picture for Blue Nile
There was a lot more "red" yesterday... it is working inconsistently today.

Some "pending" and some "price reductions" are showing red today, but not all.  It seems to depend on the search.

Perhaps I got a "test" page yesterday, and clearing my cookies, I don't get that test anymore?

Hi Pasa,
Please see response HERE: