Profile picture for smtosi

Reduced by amount incorrect

Hi.  I reduced my price today but it posted it incorrectly.  Instead of reading $338,600, it somehow it posted $386,000.  I got the email notice of the price change and saw the mistake.  I went back in and corrected it.  Problem is, now it says that I reduced the price by $47,400.  Which is incorrect.  I reduced it by $10,400.  Can that please be corrected?   Or how can I correct that? 
Susan
  • April 05 2011 - Town of Hampton
  • 0

Profile picture for smtosi
You are both wrong.  You cannot correct the "Price Reduced"  It's automatically put in there.  When I reduced my price I inadvertanly, I guess put in a larger figure.  then when I corrected it 2 seconds later, the calculation was calculated on that incorrect figure!  So...I can't fix it. and I can't seem to get anyone from Zillow to respond. 

Did you make the change here on Zillow or on your MLS listing?  You can easily click on your listing and click edit to fix the price, if you made the change in MLS you better check it to make sure that is correct as well.

You should be able to correct it yourself under "edit listing"