Referrals and relocations

I'm an agent in Cape Coral, Florida and I'd like to connect with other agents around the country to work together on possible deals.  People are always moving from market to market for one reason or another and it's nice to be able to refer someone to an agent in the new location and collect a referral fee in the process.  Of course, I'm referring to licensed agents only.

I know many people are still moving to Florida and if you know of someone that is moving down here to my area, let's work out a referral.

October 30 2008 - US

Go ahead and send me your clients moving to Colorado who are in need of a mortgage....

Hi Dan,  Our team is based in Stafford, VA near the Marine Corps Base and we cover Northern VA and we love to work referrals with other agents.  We would be happy to work with you in the future if we have someone moving in your direction and would like to be your go to team here in Northern VA.

Hi Dan, I specialize in the Midtown / Downtown area of Atlanta and have a team of agents who specialize in each of the four metro Atlanta counties.  I've received very solid client feedback on Kudzu.com and really enjoy helping people relocate to Atlanta.  If I have a friend or client moving to Florida (Go Gators!), I'll be sure to pass your contact information along to them.

Hi Dan... and anyone else on this thread who needs a North Carolina connection.  I'm Nicole Rafferty with Re/Max of Greensboro.  I work in Greensboro and surrounding cities (for other cities I serve check out my profile).  I'd love to be of assistance to you and will also keep you in my files for relocations to your area.  Best wishes!

I'm Seattle and Philadelphia areas.

I have a sister that is moving to Florida soon...not sure which city.

Hi, everyone who has snowbirds to send to the California Desert!  I pay referrals for seasonal leases and purchases in the many golf and country club properties of Indian Wells, Palm Desert and La Quinta.  Dan, some of my Chicago and East Coast friends have talked about Florida as an alternative to the long and expensive flights into Palm Springs; I'll be sure to pass your info along.

Hi Dan,  I can cover any referrals in SouthWestern Connecticut from Greenwich to New Haven.  I will add you as my preferrance in area!  25% Paid/25% Expected.

Thanks always,

Jack [content removed by moderator for being self promotional]

Hi Dan:

My team can cover any referrals in the Mobile Bay area of Alabama.  Our cities are the bedroom community to Mobile, Alabama. 

[content removed by moderator for being self promotional]

Thanks for starting this thread.

Profile picture for mina36
No spam. Flagged.

Are the agent referral ads on real estate magazines effective? How much to they typically cost?

Hi Dan,

I'm Aimee Webber of Realty World in Concord, NC and would be happy to take your referrals to the Concord/Charlotte, NC area and reciprocate if possible.  A couple of years ago we had many Floridians relocating to our area.  The flow has reduced to a trickle due to potential relocatees(?) being unable to sell their homes in FL.  Give me a call if I can be of help!

Hi Dan,

I'm Sharon Miyahira, I work for Prudential California Realty in Ventura County (just north of Los Angeles). I happen to own a house in Cape Coral, so if the market ever comes back, I might be interested in selling. Who knows, anyway if you have any buyers looking to move to Southern California, give me a call.

Hello to Dan and All!

I'm located on the coast of North Carolina & belong to both the Crystal Coast (Atlantic Beach, Beaufort, Morehead City) and the Neuse River (New Bern, Pamlico County) MLS systems. I'd be happy to discuss a referral program with any and all!

Bill

Hey Dan, I am in Greenville,SC.If you know of  anybody moving here let me know

Profile picture for Dunes....
What's the going rate for Agent to Agent referrals nowadays? 25%

Premier Agent Websites: Have a Question?
Profile picture for John Doering
Latest reply by John Doering
Simple ideas every realtor and other professionals on zillow should follow to get a great reputation
Profile picture for Debra (Debbie) Rose
Latest reply by Debra (Debbie) Rose
May 07 | 72 answers
Sending listing reports to sellers
Latest reply by SteadyState
February 15 | 24 answers
Fellow Realtors/ Attorneys *Please be Aware of this Email Fraud Scam from China*
Profile picture for James Laden
Latest reply by James Laden
  • Posted by Ken Mischitelli
  • In Agents
Are Agent Open Houses a waste of time?
Profile picture for John Kreiss
Latest reply by John Kreiss
June 18 | 15 answers