Refi $1.5M loan @ 88% LTV , great income, credit, and liquid assets

Can anyone offer a $1.5MM refinance loan at 88% LTV?  My wife and I make $500k+ annually, have fico scores ranging from 790-810, and have $500k+ in liquid assets.

We have the ability to pay down the balance to 80% but do not want to put another $113k into the property.  We have already put $500k into it when we bought it.
  • November 08 2011 - Tiburon
  • 0

Profile picture for CA Direct Lending
A lender with a pledged-asset program will be able to help you with your refinance without having to pay down the balance to 80%.  If Rudi hasn't already helped you with this, I can do this as well.  

Robert,

When was your last appraisal were you determined you have a 88% LTV? We can go up to 80% on a rate & term refinance to $2,000,000. If you wish we have interest-only ARMs. There's a possibility by using a pledged asset program you may not have to come up with the $113,000 out-of-pocket to bring your LTV to 80%. I have a Pledged Asset page on my website that gives a good description of the program. I'd love to help you.

Happy funding, Rudi