Profile picture for unity520

Refi a FHA loan

I took my loan out right before they raised the monthly PMI fees.  My home value is 470k and my balance is 447k on a 30 year 5% fixed loan.  I am only paying 220 a month for PMI, when I try the different calculators it goes to 440.  Do I have any options, or should I pay the balance down more then refi.  I dont think all the fees are worth it if Im only saving like 200 a month.  ALso I purchased my house in May of 2010.
  • June 12 2012 - Staten Island
  • 0

Profile picture for AndreaSmolin
I'd advise you to email your scenario to one of the highly rated lenders in our directory