Refi our 2nd or wait for the new Jumbo LoanHere is our situation.We purchased our home for $600,000 last May with a Bridge loan. So our first is $415,000 @ 5.75%, we have a second $92,000 at 9.375%. We have invested about $40,000 into the remodel. We would like to roll the $40,000 which is in low rate credit cards into the loan. Should we refi the 2nd or wait until the new Jumbo loan limit takes effect and roll the 1st and 2nd into one Jumbo loan? Does anyone know when that would be. Our home value is around $625-635,000.March 05 2008 - US11YesReport a ProblemProblemSelect oneOffensive contentIrrelevant contentSpam (pure self-promotion)OtherDetailsYour emailPlease enter a valid email address.Submit CancelContent flaggedWe will review this content. Thanks for helping make the site more useful to everyone. To learn more, read Zillow's Good Neighbor Policy.We're sorry. This service is temporarily unavailable. Please come back later and try again.