Profile picture for vish3

Refinance 1st loan in howard county, MD

I have two loans in Howard County, Maryland. The first one is conventional with maximum amount of $494000 (30 year fixed) and the second a heloc to 100K.
Appraisal came to 668K four months ago when I brought it. Now I want to refinance only the first loan leaving the second as it is. Is that possible. If so what is the best rate I would get.
Ideally I would like to use the appraisal that I had already had just to avoid the surprises. Also would like to rollover the closing costs.

I am having a current rate of 3.625% (which is not too high) and I am just exploring to see if it is worth it to refinance so early. 

January 03 2013 - Clarksville

Profile picture for nshalady
Sorry, not a solution for you - but am curious. Where were you able to get 3.625% at 90% CLTV? I am looking for a program like that - but not able to refinance my 85% LTV loan without paying PMI. 

It does not seem worthwhile to refinance with the rate you already have unless you would like to transfer some of the balance from your Heloc to a fixed rate first mortgage. Reach out to me in my profile if you would like to explore this in further detail.