Profile picture for glenhill252

Refinance Cost

If someone can help me cost involve in refinance? I live in New York city and i am trying to refinance 2 family house with 15 years term.

Thanks and Appreciate 
  • October 02 2013 - Yonkers

I would certainly suggest you talk to a Loan Officer licensed in NY.  They should be able to nail this down for you.

#1 We would attempt to do a CEMA so we can reduce the NYS mortgage tax.#2 I would present an option where you wouldn't have to bring any cost out of pocket. Feel free to contact me through my profile for a no cost, no obligation rate and fee estimate. I look forward to assisting you in advance we can also work face to face if that is what you prefer.

Costs would be much lower by avoiding NYS Mortgage Tax using CEMA.  Please contact me through my profile for a very competitive quote.

Profile picture for Chris Corica

Feel free to contact me through my profile for a no cost, no obligation rate and fee estimate. This will give you a line by line itemization of exactly what you can expect if you decide to move forward.

Happy to discuss your scenario. Contact me via my Zillow profile.

My group would be happy to help out.  Contact me through my profile and I will put you in touch with a licensed professional to assist