Profile picture for lauttasaari

Refinancing investment

What are the income verification requirements when one refinances investment property? Property is located in San Diego CA in a highly desirable neighborhood, current amount owed is $250.00 (interest only loan @%6.00 rate). Most current sale was for apprx. $350.00 (condo). Our credit rating is excellent, we have no other debts, never have been late in any payments. Any advice would be appreciated!
  • July 24 2010 - Classic Uptown
  • 0

Mr. Mondello:
My credit is excellent, I have my 2008 tax return and have an extention on my
22009 return.  I can provide my rental agreements, etc. 

Please let me know where you reside and where to reach you via telephone.

Sincerely
Tina Claghorn

Typically you will need to produce your 08 09 Tax Returns to show net rental income. Sometimes the Underwriter will also ask for a copy of the Rental Agreement. Standard W2's and recent pay-stubs will be required as well. If you apply for a conforming loan you will  need to provide proof of assets that would cover 6 months of payments/taxes/Home Owners Ins./HOA on the Rental Property and a minimum 2 months worth of such on your Primary Residence.