Regarding a rental property

I frst saw the property at 5402 NW Sceptor Drive, Port Saint Lucie, Fl 34983 on Zillow's lstings. However I sent a message directed  to the landlord. He replied back to me via email and asked me to fil out an informal application. I would apreciate it greatly if you could give me some info on ths property and verify the owner for me as I am aware of a lot of scams going on and I would feel more at ease if I knew ths was all ligitimate. The owner supposedly is Orlando Alvarez and he is currently in London, where his  employer sent him fr the next 4-7 years. He explained he got the key to his home returned from the realtor and now has it in his possesion and is wanting to rent hs home to reliable responsible people, Before I send this man my confidential information I need to know that he is in fact the owner f that property. You should have this info since he had previously listed it with Zillow. Thank you. Hope you can assist me with this or at least direct me to whmever can do so. Mrs. Christina Kelly. Please respond to: ckelly555@yahoo.com

May 24 2013 - Port Saint Lucie

Profile picture for cnrtool1
Maybe a phone call can clear this up.
Orlando Alvarez
Home (772) 446-9944

5402 NW Scepter Dr

Port Saint Lucie, FL 34983-3316

Dear Christina,

This home is listed on the MLS for sale.  I see no record to indicate that it's available for rent.  If you continue to post your name and email publicly like this, there's a very good likelihood that you are in fact opening yourself up to scammers.

I would recommend that you seek the advice and help of a local Realtor that can help you with rentals.

Please read Zillow's FAQ "Beware of scams and other internet fraud".     You'll discover every sentence of your description is a typical rental scam red flag.   Skip this one!