Profile picture for Wootton

Registering and Editing

I am registered for the wrong house. I would like to remove my name from my neighbors house and put it on mine so that i can edit my house, and get more information from Zillow on my house. The specifics are not correct and i want to correct them. I can't get in now that I am registered on another property.
  • January 01 2009 - Potomac
  • 0

Log in under your current profile and go to the house page you want to remove yourself from. On the main house page you will see an ownership section. The first line should read "Wootton you have claimed ownership of this home and a blue question mark" Click the blue question mark for instructions on releasing ownership of the home. Then you should be able to fix the situation, claim your home and edit owner facts on your home. Hope it helps.