Profile picture for lfleihan

Related website

When I listed my house for sale on Zillow, it gave me the option to add a website that is associated with the listing. I added one but I don't see where anyone would see it. I had to put it in my description. 
  • March 16 2011 - Greensboro
  • 0

Generally a home website benefits the seller, they think their home is out there on the web placed uniquely and it will sell that way.....however, listing your home for sale on the MLS is the most powerful way to get your home noticed. Having a great agent doing it is your second most powerful tool . Do you have a realtor? If not and need a recommendation, please click on my name. Everyone thinks its easy to sell a home, its not, its a lot of thoughtful work done by professionals who have the tools to make sure your home sale is maximized. Statistics prove that 'for sale by owners' usually dont work., sorry to say that....good luck to you

Websites can be tough, but the biggest thing to remember is content.  When you describe things about your house/property in your website, think about the people searching.  Add details that you would want if you were searching... city, county, neighborhood, school zone, fenced in back yard, fireplace, privacy, etc. 

You might think you are being to wordy, but it will help when people are searching for things you have.

Good Luck!!

GOOGLE your address, and see if it comes up..