Profile picture for famcoloncoss

Relocating in 3 weeks

Relocating to the area because of work. Looking for a lease to own with a minimum 2 years on the lease option. I plan to be in the area October 15. Willing to negotiate the option terms and amount. Call me at 413-301-4245 anytime. famcoloncoss@yahoo.com. Company assisted RELO...

Profile picture for famcoloncoss
I will be working out of Palm Beach Gardens. I would like a 4 bed,2 bath, 2 garage, single family with good schools near. My son is in kinder and daughter in 6th. I heard Wellington is the best in the area...

This particular property is a Short Sale with the homeowners lender. It is unavailable for Lease. What area would you like to be in? I can send you some homes in the area that are available for Lease. What are the specifics that you will need. Bedrooms, Bath, Price, Gated Community, and will you be in need of School Information?