Profile picture for saphyeh

Relocating to Boulder?

My fiance and I are considering relocating to Boulder, and would like to connect with a realtor who could show us the area on Friday, September 5 2014. 
  • August 25 2014 - Boulder
  • 0

Best Answer

I would be happy to show you around the area and set up showings for you on Friday the 5th. I really enjoy working with people relocating to Boulder -- it brings out the former tour guide in me. Feel free to contact me through my Zillow profile.
-Monique Cole, Pedal to Properties

Profile picture for sarahleonard
You can find agents by clicking the "agents" tab at the top of the screen.  Then, just enter your area of interest and a list of agents who work in that area will come up.  You can then access their profiles and see reviews, etc.

Good luck to with your move!

We work with several great agents in the Boulder area and would be happy to provide you with their names and info if that would be helpful, also if you would like assistance with the pre-qualification process you can send me a message through my profile to get started.

Best of luck with your move.

You can find agents in the area by clicking on the word "agents" in the top line and searching for ones serving Boulder.    Take the initiative to pick up the phone and talk with several to find one that meets your needs.  Be careful - it is an interview for a person to help you with one of the  biggest purchases of your life, not just a tour guide.  

Boulder is far more expensive than surrounding communities.