Profile picture for Jane G. Smith

Remove Pictures?

How do I get my pictures OFF Zillow?  My house is no longer for rent....Zillow has kept my pictures for over a  year...
  • November 06 2012 - Cumming
  • 0

If you put it in on, edit your ad removing it. If you had an agent put it on, have them edit it removing it. 
  • February 06

Profile picture for zuser20140730200005936
Remove my pictures.
  • February 06

This could be a realtor problem.  See who has your rental posted and ask them to remove it.  Listing removals are not Zillows fault.  Some agents that post properties on Zillow and other websites keep renewing them so they don't expire.  I got a call from someone looking for a house that sold 2 years ago.  It was not my listing but my name must have come up. I contacted Zillow and they cannot control agents that keep hitting the renew button.

This is frustrating for agents and owners.