Profile picture for bhageman2

Remove my listing?

How do I remove my listing now that my home is off the market?

• July 27 2008 - US
  • 0

• Ice L.Zillow

bhageman2 -

The option to remove it will be based on how your home was posted (e.g. broker feed or manually created). Kindly provide us the address so that we can further give you specific instructions.

Please remove my listing 455 Tara Court, Vacaville, CA 95688. This home was sold and closed in April 2008. My clients are concerned it is showing active again.

tinal13-

Your request has been processed. You may visit this listing to check the changes.

Kindly remove this address from the source of the feed so that it will not be marked as for sale every time Zillow updates the site or checks the feed.

Thanks for your patience in using Zillow.