Profile picture for rjewett

Remove pics of 6427 S Blake Ct Gilbert AZ 85298. I am contacting a lawyer and the police at now.

I have asked repeatedly for you to remove the interior picture of my home from you website. Everytime that I come back, there they are. I ask of you one last time, please remove all pictuers of my home at 6427 S Blake Ct Gilbert AZ 85298 . I am consulting with a lawyer and the local authorities at this time. Thanks.
  • June 28 2009 - Gilbert
  • 0

Profile picture for edtilton
If you have claimed ownership of the house on Zillow you can remove them yourself. Otherwise it is up to whoever has claimed ownership.

Profile picture for space_acer
You may be out of legal jurisdiction. 
Your in AZ while Zillow is in Washington.

Have you asked the agent who sold the house to remove them from their feed?   As long as they are in their feed they will keep reloading.