Profile picture for zuser20140602201746543

Remove someone from deed

My Father passed about 7 yrs ago and left our 2 flat to me and my little brother.  Over the past two years he has not paid NOT ONE DIME.. im bills... taxes.... NOTHING!!! me and my family is tired of taking care of this deadbeat would would like to get rid of him and remove him from the deed (he will not sign over his rights) PLZ help!!! that 3 bdrm Apt that he is occupying for FREE for the past two years would be a great income as our funds is almost depeted trying to keep the building above water.... any advise?
  • June 02 - Chicago
  • 0

Your attorney can take care of this. If you don't have one let me know and I can recommend a great one to help you out.
  • June 03

Your best source of information would come from a real estate attorney. If you would like some recommendations please feel free to contact me. Good luck. 
  • June 03

THis is a legal issue. You need to speak with an attorney and they do not make comments on this site.
  • June 03

Well, you can't "remove him from the deed." End of story.

• June 02

Profile picture for Matt Laricy
I would speak to your real estate attorney. They can handle this. 
  • June 02