Profile picture for columbia29170

Remove units on single family home

I submitted incorrect information to Zillow but nothing has been done about it.  Currently my single family home shows 4 units (it was originally one of the model homes but the neighborhood was completed 2 years ago).  How do I get Zillow to show it as a single family home as I'm wanting to list it relatively soon and I don't want to confuse buyers.
  • November 20 2013 - West Columbia

Profile picture for Ronald N
Hi columbia29170 -

I have sent the duplicate listings (click All Units) of your property to be deleted from our database. Please allow up to one week for our system to update.

For other helpful information, please visit our Zillow Help Center.

Ronald N.