Removing Agent From Listing

I am no longer under contract with the Agent ...want to delete Agent contact and replace with Home Owner

August 08 2008 - US

Hi David -

Please provide the exact address of the property so we can further check it.

Thank you!

1200 Turtle Hill Circle, Ponte Vedra Beach, FL 32082

Owner: David F. Lockwood

Phone: 904-382-6500

Chris Rich is no longer my Agent, contract expired 8/5/08...would like to take over the listing as Owner

David F.Lockwood

Profile picture for 46 morning breeze ln

We are no longer under an agent as of Sept 30, 2008 and would like to remove the agent and put for sale by owner with an email address and phone #.

Hi David -

To post your home for sale, just log-in to your account account and search for the property. On the home details page, click on "Tell us it's for sale" link. During the process, you will be asked to claim your home. Just follow the instructions.

Thank you!

46 morning breeze ln -

I have taken down the posting of your property from the website. I have also advised the agent to remove this address from the source of the feed so that it will not be marked as for sale every time Zillow updates the site or checks the feed. You may now post this property as FSBO:

1. Log in to your account on Zillow.

2. Go to Favorite Homes and click on the property address.

3. On the home details page, click on "Tell us it's for sale" on the left side of the screen.

4. On the next page, enter the sale price and other important details then click on "Create Your Listing".

Should this not work, please let me know.

Thanks, It worked like a charm, especially when I'm not technically oriented. Another question. I have duplicate pictures. How do I get remove the extras?

46 mornig breeze ln -

You're welcome!

Just to clarify, are you referring to the photos posted by the agent? If yes, I do apologize but you cannot remove them. You can only remove the photos you have uploaded yourself. If you want to remove those photos, please advise and I will do it on my end.

Thanks.

Profile picture for liltexann

I have asked the former Remax agent to remove their information from my house listing.  They said they have tried but it is still up there.  They said they did not post it and it may have been pulled from MLS.  THey have 5 listings on Zillow.  The address is 1380 Swiss Village Rd., Osage Beach, MO 65065.  It should show offered by Owner with no agent listed.  Can you help me? Thanks!

Ann Parsons

Hi Ann -

I have removed the photo posted by the previous agent to your property. Kindly visit your home address to view the changes.

Thanks.

Profile Photo Loaded Sideways
Profile picture for k7m5j3
Latest reply by k7m5j3
1 day ago | 2 answers
North End landmark building goes to acution
Profile picture for HowardKoor
Latest reply by HowardKoor
1 day ago | 1 answers
Delete My Account
Latest reply by user4841693
How to contact Zillow by phone or email? Possibly a Contact us catagory would be nice
Profile picture for thorne1951
Latest reply by thorne1951
Cancelling my Zillow account
Profile picture for chloechace1
Latest reply by chloechace1