Removing "Make Me Move"

I registered my house as "Make Me Move" with Zillow a few weeks ago.  Since then I decided to rent it using Asset Property Management as the manager.  They have registered it as a rental with Zillow.  Because of that, I wanted to remove the "Make Me Move" but don't know how.  I can't seem to access any controls to allow me to remove the "Make Me Move".  Perhaps there is nothing I need to do since perhaps it has been superseded by the rental list.  Please advise.
  • March 08 2013 - Englewood
  • 0

Profile picture for Neil R
  • Neil RZillow
Hi user0043902 -

You currently don't have a Make Me Move listing under your account. Can you send me the property address in question to check?

Neil