Removing pictures of our home from zillow

We purchased our home almost 2 years ago and we would like to remove our home pictures from Zillow. I tried to find the edit option as suggested in the FAQ but I was unable to do so. I would really appreciate if you can help.

A
  • June 13 2012 - US
  • 0

Thanks Neil. The photos are removed and I am able to edit the home facts.

-A

Profile picture for Neil R
  • Neil RZillow
Hi A,

Our apologies for not getting back to you in a timely manner. I was able to check your flag. I'll further discuss offline.

Neil

Hi Cindy,

Thanks for your response. I have already written in the "Report Problem in Edit". I was wondering if I have to do anything else. 

A

Rather than write Zillow emails, try using the REPORT PROBLEM WITH HOME feature under EDIT on the home's page. This will tie your issue with the home. I'm sure you are getting frustrated, but doing (and repeating) this is usually the best way to get then to address the issue. Good luck...

Thanks for your reply.

I am not able to delete photos as that option is not showing up for me. I have written a couple of emails to Zillow support to liberate the home from previous owner. But the option to "Claim home" is still  not showing up. Any help would be appreciated.

A

Before you can remove the photos, you will need to claim your home.  Is "claim your home" on the edit drop down menu?    If not, then click on "report problem" in the drop down menu so that Zillow staff and liberate the home from the previous owner.   Once they've done so, claim your home then you will be able to delete the pictures.