Profile picture for davidtogie

Removing "recently sold" listing.

My home is still listed as recently sold..after three years.  It is now for sale again and these listings are confusing.
  • July 29 2012 - Tampa
  • 0

Profile picture for davidtogie
That link was not to my house..I'm nest door.  How do I phone Zillow.  This is a real problem.  I need to sell my house.

I may not have been clear.   I was referring to "claim your home" on the one showing recently sold.   Here's a link.to that version.    I see the option on the edit drop down menu on this version in the link, and as I'm also an outsider suspect you would see the same.

Profile picture for davidtogie
The edit/drop down soes not have a "claim your home" option. The option is "release ownership claim". The next page seems to be about releasing ownership only.

"recently sold" shows for three years, and it looks like you've got a few months to go. Normally creating "for sale" overwrites the "recently sold" status, but somehow a duplicate was created when you put up your property for sale so both are showing.   No harm done.   The fast solution would be to claim the one showing "recently sold" and put it up for sale (find "claim your home" on the drop down menu under "edit").    Then, ask Zillow to delete the one that was created as a duplicate.