Rent or Buy?

In a recent article, Louisville was named as one of the 100 communities where it is less expensive to buy a starter home than to rent the same property. Consider this when you are making a decision where and how to live.

August 11 2012 - Louisville

Renting is not a horrible thing.   Renting is good for some and buying is good for others.   as for Lousiville Kentucky...I guess you're working on a local expert badge?   I would think having a JOB there is an important detail when considering to move there, why not post something about the job conditions??

I did recently pass through there, although it was at night so I didn't get to see the countryside - I've been told its pretty.   If you're gonna promote the area, provide some more info- what is there to do, to work, etc.  reasons other than cheap houses, because if the houses are cheap but there are no jobs- it doesn't matter much does it?  besides...that gives you many things to post as replies on this one thread.  One place for a possible consumer to find some good info about the area.