Rent-to-Own in MLS

I'm a local Barrington Agent and I have a lot of buyers coming to me and asking for rent to own option or seller financing. Ask your Seller clients if they consider rent-to-own or owner financing option, post it in the remarks of your MLS listings, I might bring you a client or two!
  • January 09 2012 - Barrington
  • 0

Profile picture for lynneunderwood69
I need a rent to own prop in Granville Durham or orange counties in nc lynneunderwood68@yahoo.com
  • February 02

I have a lot of places to rent. I might sell to own. call me terry 928 758-3704

4bedroom two bath house fort mohave
3 bedroom two bath mobil
2 bedroom two bath mobil
and two small mobiles

A lot of sellers turning towards rent to own because they cant or wont take fair market price for their home.

Hi John,

Great idea! In today's challenging market sellers have to be more creative. It is up to us professionals to educate our clients and explore all options. Sell their home one way or another.... and the sooner is the better!

:)