Profile picture for mariah mowrey

Rent to own properties.

How does one discover rent to own properties?
Would there be a way to filer that on your site?

Thank you,

Mariah,
  • April 19 2014 - Conway
  • 0

Hi Mariah, Are you working with a Mortgage Specialist? If you are looking to purchase in Conway, you may be able to qualify for a an R/D loan which is 100% and no down payment. The qualifications are not as strict as some other loan programs. I would love the opportunity to help you. Please contact me if you would like more info.

Best Wishes!
Summer Davis

Profile picture for mariah mowrey
Thank you so much for your advice, the only reason I would even consider a RTO is because of the fact that I know my credit right now is pretty lousy.

I am working to improve my credit and it is working just the process is very slow it seems. I am looking to own something of my own but not sure with such a lousy score if its even possible.

So looking into other options as a result. It is also the start of my search and my plan to move is not right away, more like in a 12-24 month time frame.

Is there anything I should be doing specifically besides trying to clear my credit report up?

Thanks again for all the help.

One can put "rent to own" and synonyms in the keyword filter box.   They are extremely rare and also very risky.

Plan on a substantial (e.g. 5 to 30%) non-refundable down payment.
Plan on paying  more than market rent, only the difference goes towards purchase.
Plan on losing all your money and moving if you can't afford the house at the agreed price and time in the contract.

Usually you have far more choice and far less risky by identifying why you can't buy today and working to get past those.