Rental Brokers - Are You Out There?

I'm looking for a 1bedroom apartment in Bensonhurst, Brooklyn.  I've been moving around too much lately and am looking to find a nice, comfortable apartment to settle in and relax.  I would like the help of a friendly, knowledgeable and kind broker who is not going to try to hustle me into one of three apartments I am shown in an afternoon.  Show me a very clean, relatively new place with no roaches (please, no more of those!) and I will take it.  Easy.  :)

About me:  I have one cat, I'd be moving in alone, my base salary is six figures and I have very good credit.  I'm looking for a one bedroom in Bensonhurst for no more than $1500 and I would like to move in by 9/1.

Thank you!

August 13 2013 - Bensonhurst