Profile picture for mworrall

Rental Property

I am an American living outside of the US & plan to continue doing so for the foreseeable future.  

I would like to purchase a property purely for investment to be used as a rental property.  

Since I'm outside of the US, I am open to location & type of property; Apartment, Duplex or Single Family home.

Only requirement is in a high rental demand area & approximately $300k

Kindly advise on the top markets to look at to help kick off my search.

Thx & regards,
Matt

December 04 2013 - US

Memphis, TN rental properties have buyers from all over the world right now. Ave home prices are low and cash ROI tends to be very high compared to other places where houses cost more to purchase. If you contact me, I'd be happy to help in any way I can.

Are you planning on paying cash for the property?  Do you have a preference for location?  Are you also searching for a property manager?  I would love to help you, not only am I a Realtor but I am also a property investor, so I have a pretty good understanding of what it is to own property and manage it. 

Would you need a loan for this investment property? If so, have you been filing taxes in the United States? Either way, there are different loan options available to you that you should consider. The best thing for you to do is to speak with a lender directly to see if you can get started on financing a new home with your situation. There are lenders like myself that would be glad to speak with you to help you get the loan that you need. Well I hope this helps! If you have any further questions or if you would like a loan, feel free to contact me.

Matt, I have been working with investors from around the world for over 7 years.  You will be able to find investment property in just about every area of the United States.

Here in South Florida the benefit of buying investment property is the location.  We have the best weather in the entire country as well as the best beaches.  I'm a bit biased...  It's 83 degress today and sunny!

Prices of homes here is very low compared to other areas of the country and there are some great deals.

I have a great property available for investment.  This is a 4 bedroom, 2 full and 1 half bath, with 2 car garage in a resort style community with private gated entrance, clubhouse with fitness center, pool, 4 tennis courts, childrens playground and more.  The home was built in 2004 and complies with the most recent building codes.  Priced at $210,000 for a quick sale.  Move in condition, ready to rent.  Net annual income is approximately $15,132 USD

This property is located in West Palm Beach Florida.  Very centrally located to Downtown, Beaches, Entertainment, and Shopping.