Profile picture for Katie3773

Rented a small house after a three year foreclosure losing battle with first Countrywide then BofA.

So, I am reading the classifieds today waiting at the DMV. And the house I have been living in well over a year is being SOLD. Sale date right around coroner.  In MLS as aactive and my landlord whom to contact for walk through.  Funny I haven't heard a word from him. What right s in this situation do I have?  I just foreclosed and walked away from my house after15 years. And now I am dealing with the same completely different things. Should I keep paying rent?  He stopped paying the morgage as of  last July. He never did finish installing the five dollar blinds (required window coverings) After rescheduling our appointments that he completely no-showed on TWICE! We agreed to meet the following day. He swore and promised up and down he would rush the papers down to recorder. Then he will come straight over so when the deed is recorded
  • November 17 2012 - Vallejo
  • 0

Profile picture for Honesty Sells
I believe the new owners will need to stand by the current lease you have unless they plan on owner occupying the house in which they would need to give you 90 days.

Try - http://www.nolo.com/legal-encyclopedia/renters-foreclosure-what-are-their-30064.html