Profile picture for joejohns8888

Repayment of a foreclosure loss to the bank

I am wondering if you can give me some advice regarding repaying a foreclosure loss to a bank.  I am now in a position to potentially pay back the loss to the bank.  I would like to have my credit restored.  Can you give me any guidance regarding next steps... do I call my prior mortgage company?...if so, how do I reach someone that knows how to help me.  Thank you.
  • February 20 2011 - Bentonville
  • 0

Profile picture for Buyers Rep

Depending on where it is in the foreclosure process. If it has not finished going thru the entire possess you may have a chance to get it back. I would get your lawyer on it right away

As far as getting your credit back that you that could be a different story.