Profile picture for ranyta

Request Showing

Please, I am interested in looking at the property as early as possible and convenient to you. Please contact me at 407.301.0349 so we can schedule a time. Thank you
Ranya
  • Question refers to 2800 Polesdon Ct, Raleigh, NC 27615
  • 0

Profile picture for Desiree Palmer
Hi Ranya:

My name is Desiree Palmer and I am a licensed loan officer. I noticed on Zillow that you are looking to purchase and would like to offer you a free mortgage consultation. I have 150 banks that I am affiliated with and can get the the fianancing for your dream home. Please feel free to contact me at 919-659=1117

Profile picture for BrianBBunn
I would be happy to. Please call me at 919-225-2696 to set up a time.