Resending Review Requests -

I have about 20 review request that I know my clients will fill out for me but they somehow got past their emails. How do I go about re-sending review requests?
I tried but was denied with the " you already requested a review from this person" error.
  • June 09 2012 - El Cajon
  • 0

Profile picture for RJ Dean
You can always also follow up by your regular email account with the link they provide when you request a review from the Zillow page. Just drop it in your email and follow up. A phone call has always helped me as well.

When you mentioned "got past their E-mails", are you suggesting that perhaps they ended up in spam?

You can send the FAQs on agent reviews and review guidelines with  a link to your profile so that your clients can provide you with a review.    

At this point you've got 18 reviews, so it seems as if you've had quite a bit of success in your requests.  Good job.