Results with Amerifi?

Done several web searches and not finding a whole lot.  One site has all positive reviews which makes me nervous.  BBB has two different ratings for them.  If you can share a + or - on them let me know.
  • March 07 2012 - Tracy
  • 0

I have worked with Amerifi for years, I have seen only good results in loan modifications. Amerifi is honest and very ethical. Amerifi does not charge up front fees, this is a very upfront statement!  

As I understand, Amerifi  is honest with homeowners.

I strongly endorse Amerifi  and have sent this company MANY homeowner referrals and have only positive feedback from those homeowners: very happy with results.

I also check the BBB and had very positive results. 

I give Ameriifi  A +++  
Don't leave home without them!

Profile picture for keiks33
After 2 years of trying to get a modification on my own and the bank constantly giving me the run around and "claiming" to loose my paperwork I decided to go with Amerifi and Mr. Brooks. It took some time, about 5 months but I did get approved for a 2.75% interest rate without having to start over on my loan. It was a great outcome being that I was never able to get qualified for a refinance because of my negative equity. It's suprising how different the bank treats you with an attorney and legal team involved.

Profile picture for dnmperfume
I have been contacted by numerous companies to lower my mortgage payments. At first i didnt even know what a modification was. Did some research and saw it wasnt too bad as long as you did it with the right company. Amerifi was the only company who really got to work without requesting money up front. Their fees were a little higher then the other competitors but was a pure contingency which is what really attracted me. I did not pay too much attention to the good reviews or online resources. The fact that I would not be obligated to pay until they got me a modification I was willing to accept is what made me pick them over all the others. The process was about 4 months but well worth it. 

Tried refinancing with several companies with no luck. Amerifi Mortgage said they can help lower the payments on my mortgage via loan modification. I heard horror stories but with no upfront fees and they only charge if approved i gave it a shot. my loan was originated after january of 2009 so i didnt qualify for hamp obama modification but they got me an in house modification with a 3% fixed! these guys are awesome!

Amerifi has really assisted me, i almost lost my home due to past due payments and they added everything i owed to my balance and got me on more affordable payments saving about $650 a month. the process was about 6 months but well worth it. i walked away not having to pay the bank back any of the money i was delinquent on and really relived.

We decided not to go that route.  The reviews all made me nervous.  Plus learned that a modification would do more harm than good.  Was able to find a company to refi with through making homes affordable.

A + for sure! They saved me and in a big way, Also, several of my freinds. Got my 6% down for 3.75%. They know what they are doing. [hotlink removed by Zillow moderator]

Profile picture for Sierra26
We have gone through a horrific Loan modification just over a year ago and am really scared to try again, the package presented by Amerifi seems too good to be true... I am looking for some personal references and loan modification success stories... The two men I have spoke to seems to be great! I am trying to convince my husband.