Return to search results

I have performed a search, looked at a house, and then wish to return to my search results.  How do it do that?  Each time it takes me back to the main screen and I have to retype my search criteria.  I can't easily find a "back" button or "return to search results."  Annoying.

• October 08 2013 - Haller Lake
  • 0

Best Answer

What tool are you using for searching?   A mobile app?    A browser on a PC?   other?

I'm using Mozilla Firefox on a PC.  The back button works just fine.   An alternative is to have a new screen open when opening house information. You can change your browser settings to accomplish this.

Profile picture for nwhome.us
Save the search and it will always return.